Healthy News from Back And Neck Care Center | March 2015
- Benefits of Combining Chiropractic Adjusting with Traction
- Women Need a Multivitamin
- How Are You Walking?
- Exercises are Vital!
- Weak Hips - They Play a Role in Back Pain
Healthy News from Back And Neck Care Center | April 2015
- Chiropractic Boosts Strength and Muscle Function and Prevents Fatigue
- Chiropractic Care To Prevent Elderly Falls
- Low Back Pain Care Doesn’t Require MRI
- Over 50? Knee Pain and Back Pain are Pains!
- Hip Fractures May Lead to Vertebral Fractures
Healthy News from Back And Neck Care Center | May 2015
- MRIs May Mislead!- Chiropractors Look to the Body for Answers.
- Disc Swelling & Degeneration Cause Pain
- Quality of Life is Related to Abdominal Strength
- Got D? Vitamin D and Aging
Healthy News from Back And Neck Care Center | June 2015
- Get a Second Opinion for Back Surgery!
- Chiropractors Relish Evidence Based Practice
- DCs Who Focus On Musculoskeletal Pain Get More Referrals From MDs
- Vitamin D For All!
- Leg Length Discrepancy Leads To LBP In Standing Workers
- Fatty Degeneration In Spine Muscles = Less Physically Fit
- Spinal Manipulation offers Many Benefits
- Tell the World … Or At Least Share With Those In Yours!
- Keep Active!
- Response to Chronic Low Back Pain Hurts A Marriage
- Men – Depression and Antidepressants Up Risk For Osteoporosis
Healthy News from Back And Neck Care Center | August 2015
- Cox® Technic Benefits Spinal Stenosis
- Tight Hamstrings? Let’s Try a New Approach!
- Healing and Sleep are Connected
- Strengthen Those Gluts!
- Don’t Fear Moving. It Helps!
- What Do You Think? It Matters.
- Resistance Training Benefits Osteoporotic Women
- More Chiropractic Availability, Fewer Primary Care Visits
Healthy News from Back And Neck Care Center | September 2015
- The Benefits of Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation
- Are Epidural Steroid Injections Effective?
- Relief for Back Pain in the form of CLIMBING instead of EXERCISING!
- Some Back Pain Patients Think Imaging is Necessary. Do You?
- Osteoporosis Risks
Healthy News from Back And Neck Care Center – October 2015
- Whom You See First for Back Pain Affects Your Course of Care
- No Surprise: The Aging Population Brings More Spinal Healthcare Challenges
- Rest for Degenerated Discs?
- How Fast Do You Walk? Do You Walk Slower Now?
- Bones Need Vitamin A
Healthy News from Back And Neck Care Center - November 2015
- More Pain Relief from Spinal Manipulation with Exercise
- Cells Thrive with Vitamin C
- Whom You See for Back Pain First Matters
- Wonderful News for Chiropractic…and Neck and Back Pain Patients!
- Exercise Helps Post-Surgery Back Pain Patients
- Fatty Neck Muscles Need Exercise
- Don’t Lift!
- Bone Needs Vitamin C
- Influencing Factors for Back Surgery
- Military Chiropractic Service
- Less Pain Sensation
- Pain and The Brain
- Stay Fit!
- Back Surgery isn’t Necessary for Most Back Pain…
- ...and 6 Weeks of Conservative Care are Recommended Before Back Surgery
- Stretching Reduces Inflammation...
- ...Pain Reduces with Spinal Manipulation
- Glycosaminoglycan Is Missing in Degenerated Discs...
- ...and Chondroitin Sulfate Which Is Glycosaminoglycan
Healthy News from Back And Neck Care Center - June 2016
- Knee Pain? Distraction Helps!
- 50% Relief of Pain is Good
- Vision Improved With Chiropractic Care
- Chest Pain May Be helped with Chiropractic
- Chiropractic Care Costs Less For Neck Pain
- Positive Treatment Outcomes Rely on Positive Thoughts
- Healthcare Costs Increase with Pre-Authorization
- Knowing What’s Wrong Helps Healing
- Add Quercetin and Cherries and Apples to a Healthy Diet
- Severna Park Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation Effective
- Headache Relief with Exercise and Chiropractic
- Neurosurgeons Recommend 8-12 weeks of Arm Pain before Neck Surgery – Good Timing for Chiropractic Care & Relief!
- Natural Curcumin Reduces Pain and Inflammation